Honeywell Uvex Bionic Black Matte Dual Position Headgear features a clear anti-fog hard coated polycarbonate Faceshield and a built-in chin guard. The lightweight shield has a technologically advanced design which endures airborne debris, splash from biological matter and mercury contaminated particulate matter (generated during the removal of amalgam fillings). It is highly adjustable and comes with dual position choices. The excellent optics of the headgear offers increased visibility and is worn comfortably with most loupes, lights, goggles, glasses and / or respirators. The Faceshield is attached securely and features a cell foam on the rear side of the headgear. It also includes a breathable, removable, washable headband. Made in the USA.
Uvex Bionic Face Shield highly adjustable to accommodate some loupes and lights
Uvex Bionic Face Shield – MADE IN THE USA !
Features & Benefits:
- The Bionic Shield is a revolutionary face shield. Designed for rugged jobs, it’s tough where it has to be, yet extremely lightweight and balanced for all-day comfort.
- Its techno logically advanced design enables the Bionic Shield to more easily stand up to airborne debris, splash from biological matter and mercury contaminated particulate matter (generated during the removal of amalgam fillings).
- Highly adjustable, with an easily replaceable visor, the Bionic Shield is the face shield workers want to wear.
- Enhanced protection from airborne debris.
- Excellent optics and increased visibility.
- Easily replaceable visor with dual position choices.
- Secure visor attachment.
- Lightweight and balanced, ergonomic design for extended use.
- Comfortable cell foam on back of headgear.
- Breathable, removable, washable headband.
- Black matte finish.
- Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators.
- Face shield offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles.
- Perfect for workers exposed to falling or flying objects, impact, chemical splash, and airborne debris.
- Hard hat accessory is compatible with multiple hard hats and was tested with Sperian as well as major competitor styles.
- Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard.
|Dimensions||11.75 × 11.75 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.