After purchasing the online medical evaluations for your employees, this package contains everything a business owner needs to fulfill OSHA’s Respiratory Protection Program (29 CFR: 1910.134). OSHA’s respiratory protection program requires the employer to develop and implement a written respiratory protection program with required worksite-specific procedures and elements for required respirator use. The program must be administered by a suitably trained program administrator and contains the following elements…
- Written Respiratory Protection Program custom tailored to your dental practice.
- Online Interactive Train the Trainer series and program administrator certification
- Qualitative Fit Test Kit (Bitter) is required for our Train the Trainer product. This kit enables you to have your employees perform yearly respirator fit testing, thus saving both time and money. This kit includes
- Test Hood
- 2 Nebulizers with inserts
- Sensitivity Solution (Bitrex™)
- Access to instructions always available online