The SoftFeel facepiece of the MSA Comfo Classic Half-Mask Respirator makes this unit dramatically more comfortable. The material increases the softness of both Hycar rubber and silicone, which are the two facepiece materials available with Comfo Classic respirators. The unit’s unique face seal design also provides an exceptional fit.
Please Note: Mercury Vapor Cartridges and Mercury Particulate Filters sold separately.
- Great Fit and User-Friendly Design
- Ensure a contoured fit on any face with MSA Comfo Classic® halfmask respirators using this unique face seal design.
- Softfeel™ hycar rubber facepiece provides exceptional comfort for extended wear
- Unique face seal design ensures a contoured fit
- Resists a wide range of chemicals and does not react with facial oils
- Continuous loop suspension eliminates dangling straps that can get caught up or hamper vision
- Buckle closures allow quick and easy adjustments
- Three sizes comfortably fit a variety of facial features
- Interchangeable cartridges and filters for a variety of applications
- Low-profile design accommodates goggles and safety glasses
- Cartridges and filters sold separately
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 Registered facility
- NIOSH approved
MSA Comfo Twin-Cartridge Respirators provide protection against a variety of respiratory hazards. The respirators use chemical cartridges, aerosol filters, or a combination of the two, to remove specific contaminants from the inhaled air. The cartridges are interchangeable among all MSA Comfo Twin-Cartridge Respirators and are constructed of high-strength metal.
The respirators are available in a half-mask facepiece version (Comfo Classic®) and two full-facepiece styles (Ultra-Twin® and Ultra Elite®).
All MSA Comfo Twin-Cartridge Facepieces are available in hycar rubber or silicone, which has a unique sealing surface designed to reduce facepiece slippage. All are formulated to maximize comfort and minimize the possibility of skin irritation, yet are resistant to chemicals and facial oils. They all come in small, medium and large sizes. Parts can be quickly connected and disassembled for ease of maintenance.