- Test Hood
- 2 Nebulizers with inserts
- Sensitivity Solution (Bitrex™)
- Instructional Videos for fit testing and donning and doffing respirators
For those employers whose employee’s work with hazardous substances, OSHA requires training and a number of written programs for Hazard Communication, Hazard Assessments, Personal Protection and Respiratory Protection. California also requires an Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
- Sort by Price
- The QLFT60: Qualitative Fit Test Kit (Bitter) is required for our Train the Trainer product. This kit enables you to have your employees perform yearly respirator fit testing, thus saving both time and money. This kit includes
- The OSHA Compliance - Complete Respiratory Protection Program contains everything a business owner needs to fulfill OSHA’s respiratory protection program. OSHA requires the employer to develop and implement a written respiratory protection program with worksite-specific procedures and elements for respirator use including medical evaluations for staff for respirator approval. Included is a "Train the Trainer" series that allows up to 3 employees to become a suitably trained program administrator as required by OSHA. Respirators, Filters, Face Shields and other PPE sold separately.