- Test Hood
- 2 Nebulizers with inserts
- Sensitivity Solution (Bitrex™)
- Instructional Videos for fit testing and donning and doffing respirators
The QLFT60: Qualitative Fit Test Kit (Bitter) is required for our Train the Trainer product. This kit enables you to have your employees perform yearly respirator fit testing, thus saving both time and money. This kit includes
Benefits of our Online Train the Trainer: Respiratory Protection Program Administrator certification up to 3 employees.
- Cost effective
- Total control of program to ensure OSHA compliance
- Allows the client to perform fit testing in house, annually and new hires
- One time cost to set up program
- No cost or liability to travel employees to clinic for medical evaluations
- Data management of medical evaluations @ no additional charge
- Employee becomes Qualified Respiratory Protection Program Administrator
- Keeps employees onsite
- Only 1 - 1/2 hour time commitment
COMING SOON Schedule a day long OSHA Compliance and Training Seminar for Dental Mercury with Dental Safety Solutions. Training for up to 60 people at a time includes 1st month of Respiratory Protection Equipment packages, a written Respiratory Protect Program, Respirator Fit Testing and Training, Medical Evaluations, Respiratory Protection Program Administrator Certification and CE credit.